Threading is a natural and effective hair removal method that is softer on your skin. If you have sensitive, delicate skin, but still want to get rid of unwanted facial hair, try threading.
- Crystal Palace -Male Butt wax
Full butt wax (cheeks and cleavage)
Tulse Hill -Male Back & Butt wax
This is a full neck, shoulder and back wax plus buttocks and cleavage. Non-strip (hot) wax is used for your comfort to remove the hair from the butt cleavage and often the neck.
Brixton- Jewel wax
This is a wax just for the penis and sac.
Norwood -Sac & Crack wax
The classic sac and butt cleavage wax. Only includes the butt cleavage, sac and penis.
Clapham-Male Chest & Butt wax
This is a full chest wax plus buttocks and cleavage. Non-strip (hot) wax is used for your comfort to remove the hair from the butt cleavage and often the neck.
Catford-Back, Sac & Crack wax
This is a full neck, shoulder and back wax plus an intimate wax for men removing all hair from the penis, scrotum, buttocks (if required) and butt cleavage. The hair on the pubic triangle can be either removed or trimmed as per your preference.
- Forest Hill-Male Pubic Triangle wax
The hair on the pubic triangle can be either removed or shaped and trimmed as per your preference.
Sydenham-Male Crack wax
Just the butt cleavage wax
Gipsy Hill -Male Brazilian/ Boyzillian or Hollywood wax
This is a full intimate wax for men removing all hair from the penis, scrotum, buttocks (if required) and butt cleavage. The hair on the pubic triangle can be either removed or shaped and trimmed as per your preference.
Dulwich-Chest, Sac & Crack wax
This is a full chest and stomach wax plus an intimate wax for men removing all hair from the penis, scrotum, buttocks (if required) and crack. The hair on the pubic triangle can be either removed or trimmed as per your preference.
Bromley-Back Wax, Chest Trim + Brazillian or Hollywood
This is a full chest and stomach wax plus an intimate wax for men removing all hair from the penis, scrotum, buttocks (if required) and crack. The hair on the pubic triangle can be either removed or trimmed as per your preference and chest trim
Unleash Confidence with Danugur – Premier Men’s Waxing
Welcome to Danugur, where unrivaled confidence meets the smooth precision of expert male waxing. Elevate your grooming experience with our specialized services tailored exclusively for men. Say goodbye to unwanted hair and hello to a newfound sense of self-assurance.
The Art of Male Waxing at Danugur
At Danugur, we understand that every man deserves to look and feel his best. Our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to providing top-notch male waxing services, ensuring a comfortable and efficient experience. We specialize in removing unwanted hair with precision, leaving you with smooth, revitalized skin.
Our male waxing services cater to various areas, including chest, back, arms, legs, and intimate regions. We use premium waxing products designed for men’s unique skin needs, minimizing discomfort and ensuring optimal results. Whether you’re a seasoned waxing enthusiast or a first-timer, our expert technicians at Danugur guarantee a personalized and stress-free session.
1. If you are taking anti-biotics or acne medication.
2. Use of skin peeling, skin thinning preparations.
3. Varicose Veins.
4. Underarms: Mastitis.
5. Skin disorders or diseases, such as bruising or recent haemorrhage, Scar tissue (especially recent).
6. Warts, Moles and skin tabs (area can be avoided).
7. Fractures or Sprains.
9. Diabetes - some people with diabetes have skin that is very slow to heal. The skin will be watched closely to make sure it does not over react to treatments.
10. Sensitivity test may be conducted.
12. Use of sunbeds 24 hours prior to waxing.
13. If you are receiving cancer therapy (chemotherapy or radiation).
2. If you are pregnant, using oral contraceptives or hormone replacement your skin may be more sensitive to waxing, so it's best to have a patch test (like a small area on your arm) and see how your skin reacts for 24 hours before getting an entire eyebrow or leg wax.
3. If you smoke or have Rosacea waxing can irritate dilated capillaries (weak or broken blood vessels) which are commonly found on people with Rosacea and smokers. If the capillaries are very red, stay away from waxing in that area.
4. Stimulants such as caffeine or alcohol in your system can cause skin to be extra sensitive to waxing, meaning you could get redder or inflamed than usual. Give yourself a couple hours after drinking coffee or alcohol before getting waxed.
5. You might be affected if you use powerful exfoliators on your skin. Salicylic acid (found in some toners or skin clarifiers), alpha-hydroxy acid, white willow bark, white willow bark extract and enzymes all strip cells from the skin. It's all too much exfoliation combined with waxing, and could make skin red, bleed or even scab over. So, stop using these products in the area getting waxed for at least three days before, and three to four days after waxing. (Depending on the strength of the product and the type of skin you have the safe wax wait time may be much longer before and after. If the alpha-hydroxy is over 8% then you may have to wait months before safely getting waxed.)
2. Always check with your therapist about retail items available and what they recommend for post waxing after-care. Should you choose to purchase your own from the High Street make sure that you plan in advance so that you’ve got these to use straight after your waxing treatment.
3. Please avoid Extreme Chlorine (Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi), Sauna and Sunbed, Sunless tanning – 48-72 hours after waxing,
4. Wear clean, loose clothing
5. Keep the area hydrated/ moisturised
6. Avoid touching the area with soiled hands and this can cause infection.
7. Avoid use of perfumed or scented products due to skin sensitivity
8. Use Cold Compress to calm skin – A simple solution is running a towel under water or immerse the towel into chilled water and apply to the skin
9. Warm Compress can be used to remove in-grown hairs.
10. Avoid popping or picking bumps. This can damage the skin and lead to pigmentation or infection
11. Over the counter Cortisone cream can be applied
12. Aloe Vera and Tea Tree can help with soothing irritation
13. Exfoliate 48-72 hours post waxing or prior to a treatment is recommended. You can also discuss with your therapist a return date to get this done for you, especially in hard-to-reach areas like your back *at a cost.